Saturday, January 11, 2014

Redemption 2013 English Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2013
Genre: Action, Crime, Drama
Director: Steven Knight
Stars: Jason Statham, Agata Buzek, Vicky McClure


Seeds: 107
Leechers: 89
Redemption 2013 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: Just finished watching Redemption / Hummingbird and was most impressed with this film as entertainment, I knew nothing about it, except for my favorite action ManJason Statham was in it, so it was enough to get my interest and I was not disappointment, but it was not a film in the usual style, which I expected Jason Statham, after I took a dip in the first fifteen minutes began to seriously get into the story. I will not go into all the details of the plot, if you took the trouble to read my review, you'll know this information. This is a film for those who love a good Drama / Action with a hint of romance and revenge some exercise thrown in near the end, where I think I covered it all, was also impressed by Agata Buzek new actor to me that now on my radar her character Christine Nun was very believable.I gave this movie one of seven, because I enjoyed and entertained, and that's why you go to the movies ..... ..


No comments:

Post a Comment