Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Outsiders 1983 [English] BORIS-X [HDRip AAC] Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 1983
Genre: Crime, Drama
Director: Francis Ford Coppola
Stars: C. Thomas Howell, Matt Dillon, Ralph Macchio


Seeds: 150
Leechers: 83
The Outsiders 1983 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: I read a book in the seventh grade, and we also watched the movie. While I had both of them are fabulous. Francis Ford Coppola adapted almost every detail of the book in this movie. I thought the acting was great, and the plot was good for teenagers, which is movies, and books, the target audience for achana. I was surprised at how many stars were in this film (seven) and it was much better than I thought I would. He did not like and a little cheesy, but you felt like you were watching a real movie. Who is like greasers born unwanted life, look at scannána you want to go back to 1967 in the south-west, and also be a greaser. Fabulous and perfect movie for teenagers.


No comments:

Post a Comment