Monday, February 10, 2014

Drinking Buddies 2013 Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy, Drama, Romance
Director: Joe Swanberg
Stars: Olivia Wilde, Jake Johnson, Anna Kendrick


Seeds: 149
Leechers: 79
Drinking Buddies 2013 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: I did not expect to find a deep story, but I was hoping to get a video game, especially considering the fact that the majority are two very likable actor, Wilde and Kendrick, but it has to be the worst part of his performances. There is no conspiracy or character development is not a free good joke, in fact, do not even have a chuckle at the same time. I think the whole point of this exercise was to describe the life of two friends who work for a beer and I'll tell you, there is probably something interesting in the world of your life is more interesting than what this film PU , UAB depict.Im not the enemy of romantic comedies, I love movies, and I enjoy the variety?? Anre, so let me be clear that these are good romcom romcom movies are bad, and so is UT UPI movies, which just goes to nowhere.I do not really recommend this movie, here's something you do not like it, do not really told the story.


No comments:

Post a Comment