Sunday, February 2, 2014

Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues 2013 Eng DVDRip.AVC Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy
Director: Adam McKay
Stars: Will Ferrell, Christina Applegate, Paul Rudd


Seeds: 134
Leechers: 54
Anchorman 2 The Legend Continues 2013 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: Sick of reading reviews that start with I was a big fan of the first movie, and this is not the first movie, a different movie, stop comparing them! Anchor received a large cult following for a reason, it was funny, bizarre, weird and totally random in some places. It must be said to one of my favorite comedies ever. But seriously? What did you expect something totally different? Not! I do not do it! I did not want something completely different. Ron Burgundy I wanted more, and more bricks tamland, which is what we have. Personally I loved the movie and I can not understand why someone did not like the original did not like it too (unless you seem to think a film called presenter 2, yes 2, which needed to be something totally different and off the wall). I think sometimes people need to get there head out of there ass and just watch movie for pure entertainment purposes for.Rant do over. 8/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment