Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Enough Said 2013 Eng Movie Download

Torrent Download


Year: 2013
Genre: Comedy
Director: Nicole Holofcener
Stars: Julia Louis-Dreyfus, James Gandolfini, Catherine Keener


Seeds: 147
Leechers: 83
Enough Said 2013 torrent

Size: 815 mb
Files: 3
Verified torrent Verified torrent


Review: When I saw the movie and still think about the characters on the next day, I know, I love it.Enough Said is one of the movie .. Scenario-quality, all-star cast that brings the highest level. The dialogue is so thin, intimate and at times avoid, I could easily see the work on stage. It has a quality modern Pinteresque him! Sweet and sour notes that, as James Gandolfinos last role before his death, it is in his power. Looks like he's just starting to feel a wide range of potential as an actor and Albert is a character we've never seen here Julia Louis-Dreyfus continues to amaze us with his portrayal of Eve, California masseur single mothers. I always liked his work, especially in the VEEP but I think we will be surprised at the great future with many characters he creates. Catherine Keener and Toni Collette, I'm going to watch and listen to read a phone book, fill out the cast. Immediately obvious when you're in the mood for an adult movie. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment